Navigating the Complexities of Regenerative Medicine
Helping patients and clients develop a health management plan. Just as no airplane can take off without a flight plan and no ship can sail without as plotted course, no person can truly manage their health without a comprehensive plan.
No one plans to fail; it’s just that people fail to plan.
Dr. Lann’s job – in fact, it is his mission – is to help his patients and clients develop a comprehensive plan and then guide, or more specifically, coach them through the completion of that plan, month after month, and year after year, if necessary.
Types of Patients and Clients
Dr. Lann works with three types of patients:
- Those who are relatively healthy, but want to be and feel better
- Do you feel sluggish, have less energy than you used to, have more aches and pains than you used to, or are you looking to “optimize” your health?
- Those who feel like they have no hope.
- Has the Matrix of Modern Medicine failed you?
- Those who have no conventional treatments to treat their chronic or rare disease?
- Muscular Distrophy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic Fatigue
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Lyme Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- and many, many more
The objective of the individual health plan is to:
- Minimize inflammation in the body
- This includes specific eating plans and Personalized BioMolecular therapies
- Balance hormones in the body
- This includes Bioidentical hormone therapies
- Regenerative therapies
- Includes exotherapies and cytotherapies; these are some of the most advanced regenerative and cellular therapies available