According to the US Center for Disease Control, nearly 60% of Americans suffer from either a rare or chronic disease. More specifically, there are approximately 200 million Americans suffering from rare and chronic diseases. About 98% (196 million) of these people are looking for a way to manage the disease on their own because there are few or no traditional treatments.
That’s why people are turning to regenerative medicine.
But, as individuals seeking treatment, and as society as a whole, we need to work together to find solutions – as many as we can for now, but also for the future.
The traditional “treat and street” model where patients get a treatment and then hope and pray that something works is doing a disservice to patients, doctors, and those who will suffer from these diseases in the future.
Regenerative health management helps us overcome many of these issues. Through the active on-going process of helping the body heal itself, we can work to find treatments and therapies that work for you.
Regenerative treatments and therapies are showing the ability to repair, replace, rejuvenate, and even regenerate tissue that has been damaged by injury, disease, or because of the natural aging process.
Given that, regenerative treatments and therapies are restoring the natural functionality of both cells and tissues and are being applied to:
- The general health and wellness of both men and women
- Joints: shoulders, knees, hips, as well as smaller joints in the body
- Neurodegenerative diseases and disorders
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (this includes concussions)
- Cardiovascular issues
- Autoimmune diseases and disorders
- Male and Female sexual dysfunction
- Wounds, ulcers, and burns
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
And many more.
So, who can benefit from regenerative health managment?
- Those who have no other choice; those who are suffering from fatal diseases with no conventional treatments
- Those for whom last century’s treatments of drugs and surgery do not help; the struggle of those with chronic conditions
- Those who want to live the best quality of life they can; some would call this “optimization”
If you are interested in learning more about regenerative health management or you’d like to talk generally about your specific health concerns, schedule a free, no-obligation 30-minute phone call with one of our RHM team members. In the message section, please tell us a little about your story, your current situation, and how to get in touch with you. We will respond within 24 hours to schedule a time to have a discussion with you.
In the meantime, you can sign up to receive our free eBook: The 11 Mistakes People Make with Regenerative Medicine and Easy Ways to Avoid Them. By signing up for the eBook, you’ll automatically begin to receive the RHM Care Monthly Newsletter.
Go back to What is Regenerative Health Management?